“For bipartisanship to work, Speaker Pelosi needs to reconsider the closed process she’s used and give members of both parties, the press, and the public a reasonable opportunity to participate in the process. It was irresponsible when Republican leaders rushed certain bills to the floor as the majority party, and it’s still irresponsible when Democrats do it today. Americans have rightly rejected the old ways of Washington, D.C., and have made clear their desire to have us work together to solve the country’s problems.” was a press release provided by the office of Congressman Greg Walden before President Obama's speech of February 24, 2009.
Oregon's lone Republican in Congress, Greg Walden's aide said he's been suffering from a bad sore throat, but that Walden did watch the address.
Greg Walden said, however, "You know I never found you could borrow your way into prosperity."
I can understand how Representative Greg Walden has had a hard time swollowing this speech when you know it is just another Ponzi scheme that is called ARRA or the Stimulus Plan. Maybe I am suffering from a bad cold as well.
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors rather than from profit. In this case, we are selling as yet unborn children into slavery to finance this.
We will start paying this, of course, in another way. When the government borrows and spends while handing out tax cuts, they have to print money. The more money they print, the less a dollar is worth. That translates into inflation.
So, this bill will stimulate the budget deficit and inflation.
The handy out in claiming 3.5 million jobs will be created or "saved," is that you cannot track what jobs might be "saved" by ARRA. Even if we lose 3.5 million more jobs, Pelosi's Puppet, the President, can still claim it would be 7 million without it. This is dishonest as a claim.
- ► 2010 (18)
- 111TH CONGRESS 1ST SESSION H. J. RES. 1 Proposing ...
- Newt Gingrich Analysis of "Obama's" Big Government...
- Republican Leader Steele Putting Republicans on 12...
- Initiative and Freemarket Capitalism Stumped
- Oklahoma Bills to Make Initiative Qualification Ea...
- Legislators Considering Whether to Put Bills Direc...
- "The trouble with socialism is that you eventually...
- Pelosi Is In Behind Her Puppet President with $420...
- Award for Guerilla Warfare to Sarah Palin
- How the US Spends More And Taxes Less
- All Choaked Up After Pelosi's Puppet Speaks
- RINO Hunters
- Now Stay With That 401(k)
- Ranking Member of House Ways & Means Hoping for a ...
- Pelosi pushes budget austerity: When is that 787 g...
- News - Walden vows to help implement stimulus
- COMMENTARY: ARRA or Stimulus? Oregon as an Example...
- NewsBusted 2/20/09:Congress, Amy Sullivan, Diane F...
- Stimulus Package and Religious Freedom
- Commentary: Who Is Really In Control?
- $75 Billion: Obama Homeowner Affordability and Sta...
- National Ponzi Scheme - Recovery.Gov - ARRA - Stim...
- The Natives Are Restless
- The Error In ARRA
- Humor on Stimulus Package, Bipartasan, Obama: The ...
- Looking Forward To Change
- Conflicts Between Economy and Energy Can Obama ba...
- The Blame Game: GOP Is Guilty
- The Have Less Versus the Have More
- The Progressive Capitalist
- ▼ February (30)
Republican Leaders in the Senate & House
Senator/ Republican Leader Mitch McConnell's official YouTube channel http://mcconnell.senate.gov The official YouTube channel of Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell http://mcconnell.senate.gov/ http://www.youtube.com/user/RepublicanLeader
Senator Jim DeMint's Official YouTube Account Following the November elections in 2006, the senator stood up against big spenders in Congress and stopped over 10,000 wasteful pork projects. Famed Washington journalist Robert Novak called him a "hero."He was recently ranked as the Senate's most conservative member by National Journal and as the No. 1 senator voting for responsible tax and spending policies by the National Taxpayers Union. DeMint understands the greatness of a country is found in its people and values, not in its government http://www.youtube.com/user/SenJimDeMint
Republican Leader of the House, John Boehner House Republican Leader and a staunch opponent of pork-barrel politics, John is fighting to eliminate wasteful spending, create jobs, and balance the federal budget without raising taxes. He has challenged Republicans in the 111th Congress to be not just the party of “opposition,” but the party of better solutions to the challenges facing the American people. Under the new House GOP leadership team John leads, House Republicans have formed “solutions groups” to develop principled alternatives on the issues that matter most to American families and small businesses, and launched the GOP State Solutions project, an initiative aimed at bringing reform-minded Republicans at the state and federal levels together to promote common-sense solutions from outside the Beltway.
"Gone" Barack Obama
Barack Obama Countdown widget brought
to you by www.obamacountdownwidget.com
to you by www.obamacountdownwidget.com